Website contentThe material published and/or reproduced on the Website (including, to list a few but not all the material: information, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, trademarks, etc., hereinafter referred to as “Information” for the sake of brevity) is of exclusive property of (or granted for use by third parties to) Zonzini Srl. The content of the Website is available for personal use only and not for commercial purposes .
Intellectual property rightsZonzini Srl actively protects its intellectual property rights. The content published on the Website is protected by the regulations in force on copyright and industrial property rights. The partial or total reproduction of the Information is only allowed following prior written authorisation of Zonzini Srl. It is strictly forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or diffuse the content of this website without the prior express written consent of Zonzini Srl. In particular it is forbidden to copy software used to operate the Website, create similar programs, track and/or use the source code of the above mentioned programs.
Zonzini Srl does not use third party material covered by copyright without clearly stating the owners. The reproduction of the said material that may be on the Website may be restricted by the owner; prior written consent must be obtained from the copyright owner to reproduce the material on other publications in paper and/or electronic format.
DisclaimerZonzini Srl endeavours to provide information in a timely and accurate manner, however it cannot guarantee that the said Information is correct at the time of issue and that it will remain correct in time. All services provided by Zonzini Srl do not constitute an obligation therefore Zonzini Srl expressly reserves the right, at any time without notice, to eliminate or modify all or part of the Website pages or the entire publication without being held liable.
Zonzini Srl shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, imprecision and/or omission related to the material contained on the Website; Zonzini Srl shall not be liable for damages of any kind, direct or indirect, (including viruses infections brought to your equipment caused by accessing and/or interconnecting to the Website or downloading its content) caused, suffered or determined by accessing or using Website pages.
LinkLinks are a useful resource for Website visitors, therefore Zonzini Srl offers links to other website pages for your convenience to provide further information. Zonzini Srl shall not be liable for the contents published on the said websites and for the use made by third parties; Zonzini Srl shall not be liable for any damage caused or originated by accessing the said websites, or by interconnecting to them or by downloading their contents.
Enforceability. Applicable law and competent CourtThe above mentioned clauses form an integral part of the Website and are governed by Italian Law. If any sections of the clauses hereof are found to be invalid, illegal or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts, which shall continue to be effective. Any disputes which may arise herefrom shall be referred to the Court of Verona. Zonzini Srl reserves the right however to take legal action to safeguard its rights before judicial authorities in other cities or countries other than Italy.
Terms and conditions concerning the logos of Zonzini SrlLogos, logotypes, distinguishing marks and trademarks, web pages, screen images or other distinguishing characteristics of Zonzini Srl (“Logos”) represent a valuable asset that Zonzini Srl actively protects. To use the Logos – respecting the provisions hereof – you must have express authorisation form Zonzini Srl (“Authorisation”). Authorisation can be obtained by sending a specific request (“Form”) containing the purpose for which the Logos are required. With the Authorisation, Zonzini Srl grants to the user, free of charge, the non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Logos solely and exclusively for the purpose and on the materials specified in the Form.
If there is an existing contract with Zonzini Srl which establishes the use of the Logos you do not need to carry out this authorisation procedure; this procedure is however necessary to request Authorisation for other uses not included in the existing contract. In exception to the above the Logos can be used without the prior written consent of Zonzini Srl only if on the Zonzini Srl website there is a clear and explicit declaration that the Logos can be used without authorisation (e.g. search fields).
In any case, the Logos must be used in compliance with the conditions listed below and in particular:
- only graphic elements approved by Zonzini Srl can be used;
- a declaration clearly stating that the Logos are property of Zonzini Srl must be included in the text;
- the Logos must be clearly distinguished from the surrounding text;
- remove, distort or alter in any way and/or under any form even just one single element of the Logos, not in compliance with the criteria defined by Zonzini Srl;
- copy or imitate the trade dress of Zonzini Srl, including the graphic aspect of the web designs property of Zonzini Srl or the presentation of logos or colour combinations, typographic elements, graphic designs, product icons or images clearly associated with Zonzini Srl;
- use marks, logotypes, slogans or designs than can be confused with the Logos;
- register the Logos with second level dominion names;
- utilizzare i Loghi in maniera tale da suggerire un significato comune descrittivo o generico;
- reproduce the Logos in a manner considered by Zonzini Srl, at its unquestionable judgement, as deceitful, improper, defamatory, illegal, slanderous, disparaging or despicable for Zonzini Srl;
- display the Logos on any digital, paper or other support in a prominent position or in any case in a position that may deceitfully lead to believe that there is a relationship or affiliation with Zonzini Srl, or a sponsorship or approval by Zonzini Srl; the display of the Logos in a position that may falsely lead to believe that the contents of the pages are created by Zonzini Srl;
- display the Logos on any website that contains or visualises contents which are for adults only;
- incorporate the Logos in names of products, services, marks, logotypes or companies.